Michael Manley is an Associate Attorney at The Opus Law Firm (formerly Justin White, P.C.) a Commercial Real Estate and Business Law practice based in Solana Beach, CA. Representative matters encompass all types of commercial real estate transactions including:
- Leasing – Tenant and Landlord representation in all sectors (retail, office, biotech, warehouse/industrial, aviation, and ground lease);
- Real property acquisition and due diligence, including title and survey review;
- Secured real estate finance;
- Real estate investment syndication and private placement offerings; and
- Construction and development
The Opus Law Firm also counsels businesses in formation, capitalization, operation and dissolution matters including:
- Entity formation (LLC, series LLCs, self-directed IRA and 401k LLCs, corporations, s-corporations, 501(c)(3) non-profit corporations, business trusts and partnerships);
- Negotiate and prepare contracts for acquisition, reorganization and disposition of businesses;
- Asset and stock purchase and sale;
- Employment, contractor and consultant agreements;
- Secured and unsecured funding; and
- Securities law compliance in syndication and private offerings.
Please visit www.justinwhitelaw.com for more information.